CHECK IN / OUT PROCEDURE
Owner, Guest or booking agent to inform us, fifteen days before arrival of arrival times to the airport and destination airport.. In the event of delayed flight we must be informed immediately of the new arrival time
- Owner Guest or booking agent must inform us of estimated ferry departure. Should their be a delay or the ferry has been missed, we must be informed in good time. Late arrival charges will be applied to the guest @ €10 per person .
- The latest ferry that will have check in staff available will be 20.30 from Split, after this time their may be no one available to accompany the guests to remote properties. A check in at remote properties outside of Supetar, Sutivan and Splitska could be around Midnight. Their may be no staff available at this hour. This depends on arrangements made with the Owner and subsequently with the Manager.
- Your Manager or Cpm Office, will be your contact for the duration of your stay. Cpm staff are available during office hours and by text after hours. They are not available after 20.00hrs. Please leave a text to be dealt with my the morning staff and refer to the manual for emergency information.
- Your Manager will meet you at the Property.. If it is very late this may not be possible , unless pre arranged in good time before arrival to Croatia. If their is a flight delay please inform us immediately as we cannot guarantee staff after certain hours. Croatian property Management is dependent on owners arrangements with our Company.
- On arrival at the Property , the Manager will introduce you to the property and inspect inventory. If it is a solar house you will be informed on how to use everything.
- If you have not supplied us with your passport information or Tourist Tax, deducted on booking, we will need to check you in. Please have passports ready and small notes for tourist tax payment. We accept Euro and Kuna. If a deposit has not been collected at source we will collect it at this point. Please have exact amount as our Managers do not hold a cash float. You will find the Tourist Tax calculation on your guest receipt. If you wish you may fill in the check in form prior to arrival and have your passports ready for a cross check . This can save a considerable amount of time. Please ask your booking agent in advance
- Inventory check
- We must introduce you to the workings of the property, therefore we ask that you appoint a leader r on arrival.This must be agreed regardless of arrival time. If you find something broken after this initial check in you have 24 hours to report. If not it becomes the responsibility of the guest and appropriate deductions will be made on checkout
- You will be shown the Property book for rules and regulations, introduced to the fire exits , familiarised with the workings of solar , safe, gas, etc., all information regarding the house and your stay will be in the Property book.
- We will familiarise you with the emergency numbers and if you buy a local sim card we will help you activate it. For internet dongles inform us prior to arrival if you need internet in non internet properties. We can organise a dongle and assist with purchase of credit. Their is a fee for this service , payable directly to the Manager. Our office is open in Supetar for assistance during office hours and a reception service is available. Check with your Manager for your nearest location and hours
- The Property Manager will be available to you during your stay at our offices. The office will be available for booking excursions , dinners at the house or to book taxis, to take you to local traditional Restaurants . For boat rental, fishing ,diving and Island Hopping. Bike and kayak rental is also available
- Please note the Manager is their for your needs but is not a 24 hr service and has limited availability on changeover day (Saturday ) and Sundays. The procedure for emergencies will be explained at your arrival
- Mobile phone credit can be purchased in kiosks, gas stations etc.,. We advise you keep your mobile topped up during your stay.
- Please leave the mobile dongles with the same credit as when you arrived or we will charge a fee for topping up on departure. This only applies t properties with dongles
- Should you lose or damage the dongles , €100 will be payable on departure.
- Some properties have free wifi and their are a number of locations with free wifi on the Island
Be advised that payment for damages or losses can be made before leaving or it will be taken from your deposit with the tour operator/agent. It will be cheaper to pay before departure as it avoids the administrative cost of reclaiming the money.
- This will be handled by your manager on check out
Check out is from 8am to 10am. Early checkout is between the guest and the Manager and their is a fee. Discuss in good time with the liaison so arrangements can be agreed. Cpm policy asks that you inform the Manager within 24 hours of arrival as they may have multiple requests from different locations
Guests are asked to leave the property in the same condition in which they found it (with the exception of the linens). Their is a fee for unclean properties, deducted on departure. Please remove garbage to the local municipal bins and leave the fridge clean and empty, cooker clean and open and toilet and shower in a clean state
Inventory checks are performed at check out, please leave enough time, or a fee will be charged payable before departure. Missing crockery,cutlery,towels etc will be charged, do not remove anything from the property .
Deposit control,will be organised on departure , if you have an early checkout some owners may request that credit card details are provided as collateral. if yo do not wish to comply you will be expected to check out the evening before a the latest time that a Manager can be available, up to 8pm .Please make your arrangements in good time with the Manager to avoid any difficulties
The property is available until you leave and the key must be dropped in the letter box provided , given to the manager or returned to the office. This is dependent on prior arrangement. All properties have different arrangements depending on the owner
Failure to leave the key will result in a €200 euro charge. This also applies to loss of keys (€150 per key) or remotes (€50/ remote control)
If a Manager allows you to stay in the property after a checkout , due to early flights etc., Any damage or loss after checkout must be advised to Croatian Property Management. Please text to the number provided. Full inventory checks will be done after you leave so please leave a note in the post box, property, or in the office with details.
- Please be advised that in the event of flight delays, check in will be by arrangement up to 10pm. If it is not possible to complete all procedures or deliver you to your property before midnight alternative arrangements should be made, regarding accommodation. This is not Cpm ‘s responsibility , but we will assist as best we can. Upgrades or alternative accommodation are the responsibility of the owner or booking agent and will not be arranged by Cpm, unless we are instructed by the aforementioned. Their are late checkin fees of 10e per head after 20,00hrs
- Note: for guests staying 2 weeks cleaning and change of bed linen and towels may be on a Friday or Sunday an extra maid service is on request. The booking is directly with the owner and therefore the properties will all have different policies on extra items. All properties supply 1 set of linens, extra linens are on request and their is a fee . Please check with Manager for your property
- Complaints and problems.
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your stay whilst away, you must immediately inform us. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to us as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. Most problems can be dealt with quickly. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause. We will forward your complaints to the owner of the property and your claim will be direct with them
You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct to us at the time. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any legal costs we incur in full in recovering full payment from you.
- We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to the property, or in any way damage the reputation and/or goodwill of the Owner we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the occupation of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation with immediate effect. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination. Should you have any further issue you will take it up with the owner directly
- Special requests and medical problems
If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking *Although we will endeavour to meet any reasonable requests we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part.
- If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your stay, we expect to be informed before you confirm your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking through the agency or the owner. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline to service those needs
- Passports, visas and health requirements
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents (including Passports and Visas (where applicable) before departure. We will require them to be presented on your arrival so as to register your party with the relevant authorities and collect relevant tourist tax at the moment of arrival
All other queries regarding the property or your holiday should be brought to your booking agent, owner,rep, or tour operator.
Happy Holidays THE TEAM @ CPM